layout

Thursday, July 8, 2010

17 weeks.



So I'm starting to learn a little about the nudger inside of me. She likes to dance after I drink orange juice, she always adjusts when I adjust, and I already know she has a beautiful soul. (No reason for the last one besides that a momma just knows!) We have named her this week, unfortunately for all of you, you'll have to wait until she enters this world to know her name.. but it is a lovely name that I think she'll fit quite perfectly. David and I are tickled about having a little girl, she already has 5 outfits, the cutest socks, and a pair of shoes and I haven't bought her a thing!

CRAZY DREAMS..
I keep dreaming that I have her, and then in the middle of the dream I realize that I haven't gone full term yet, and this must be a dream! So while still in the dream I decide to enjoy her while I have the time. Last night in my dream, she could understand everything I said, although I didn't tell anyone else that because I didn't want them to know that my baby was a genius. I'd whisper in her ear that if she let her auntie hold her for a while, that we'd get to read an extra book at bedtime and she'd silently agree.. Strange dreams for sure, I think I'm just so anxious to meet her!

1 comment: