layout

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Seeing the truth through the fog..


Lots of adjustment!! Lots of fear!! Lots of anxiety!!

Those are the things that have motivated my blog post today. I have 2 more days of work for Newfrontiers, and I've found a lot of emotion coming in with that reality. My role is changing, dramatically, and although I can feel attacked that my new role will not be as significant, God is encourage me that those thoughts are just rubbish! I have been so encouraged today by God's presence, his love and comfort he's so faithful to bring in times when we are at the end of a chapter, and scared of the next.

God has already spoken promises to me about my future as a mother, I just have to remember to hold on to that truth. Dave Holden spoke to our staff this morning about a difficult time in his life where he was unable to "join in" with meetings, conferences, etc.. What he did have, was lots of time to worship God. What a humbling thing to be removed for a season from the middle of practically advancing God's kingdom through the church, and to be reminded that we have "an audience of one"- as Dave put it. I guess in my case I'll have an audience of one and a half :-)

Looking forward every day to meeting my sweet baby girl. Dreaming about her almost every night now. Wont be long now.... For the time being, I'll keep waddling on. Here's a picture of me at 36 weeks and 1 day. I just woke up!

2 comments:

  1. It's so true. Hard sometimes to not be in the middle of the action and in the know, but sweet times with God do abound. And then there's a whole different level of action with a baby! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so beautiful Daniella!! I am so happy for you and I just love reading your posts. Keep on waddlin' mama! Love, soon-to-be-cousin, ALY

    ReplyDelete