layout

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I'm a side seat driver!

So, my original intentions were to keep up regularly with this blog, but I'm already failing at that! Unfortunately, and fortunately God has been stretching me and when he does that it is usually not easy. More responsibility and upkeep of relationships (friends and my husband once in a while!) have caused me to have very few free nights. This is a very good thing.

Lately God has been showing me how in control he is, and how I am totally and completely NOT IN CONTROL of my life! Really, its a comforting thing when you think about it. But I guess I don't think about it quite right because I am constantly finding myself side-seat driving. "Turn here, no no, you missed it, um, can we speed up please? No, now slow down."

He never does things quite like we plan does he? But in the end, looking back I know my interpretation of what he is doing now will make much more sense. Until then, I'll buckle up and be thankful that my driver is completely capable, and totally without error!

1 comment: