layout

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

So these days...

hese days life is simple and sweet. Although we are carrying a lot of responsibility with our church, God seems to have given us a grace for it, and (most days) our burden is light. We spend a lot of time with friends who are dear to us, we love to laugh however the form may come. We love watching “The Office”, eating any type of seafood, and lying on our pillows at night and talking about our days.

These days David is stepping up in his leadership giftings and leading the students at Jubilee and working full-time as a physical therapist all around St. Louis. He loves his job and is incredible at it! I am working part-time as the new Jubilee city secretary, loving it and being stretched which is always good!

These days God has shown us that if are standing on him, our solid rock, no storm can shake us. No “power of hell, nor scheme of man can ever pluck us from his hand” I know who I am now more than I ever have. My miscarriage definitely left a wound, a wound that is still not fully healed, but I know that God wants to give me the desires of my heart.. and will! So, I’m hanging on tight to that!

Not sure if I’m just typing to myself, but that’s ok, I’m enjoyin’ it

No comments:

Post a Comment