layout

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Our first post… dun dun dun!

Well, here we sit… Just created our first blog together! We are excited to be in 2010, mostly because we got to say goodbye to 2009! 2009 was a little bit hard after 4 hospitalizations, surgery, and a miscarriage thrown in between that. But, although the year was difficult in more ways than one, here I sit, next to my husband that I admire more than I ever have, knowing that 2009 held precious moments I’ll never forget. So many people have been apart of that. I feel so blessed by the friendships God has put in our lives, I know that without some of you out there I don’t know where I’d be. There is such a protection in the community of God. I’m so thankful that I don’t have to walk alone in this life, we have people to uphold us all around.. and I get to hold hands with an incredible man so that’s kinda cool

Off to hang out with our coolest roommate ever, Dillon!

Daniella

No comments:

Post a Comment